Milton Keynes Accelerator
What is the Milton Keynes Accelerator?
The Milton Keynes (MK) Accelerator is a brand-new programme sponsored by Milton Keynes Council and powered by Connected Places Catapult, designed to support SMEs with innovative solutions which can improve connectivity and boost urban sustainability in the city.
The programme is supported by a consortium of strategic industry partners including Centre:MK, Amey and Socius Development.
We will be looking for SMEs that have developed solutions that meet one or more of the following challenges:
- Connecting Milton Keynes.
- Decarbonising Milton Keynes.
- Connected Community.
Find out more information about the challenges here.
What does the Milton Keynes Accelerator offer SMEs?
- Trial opportunities in testbed facilities owned and operated by the council and strategic partners. E.g. highways, car parks, open spaces in the city, etc.
- Bespoke business support, including pitch coaching and VC support.
- Investment readiness.
- Access to technical experts.
- Introductions to potential customers.
- Demonstration day to investors, industry and potential customers.
Connected Places Catapult will be delivering the programme in partnership with True Altitude.
How do I apply?
Applications are now open until 1st May and you can apply here.
We hosted an Application Support Webinar on Tuesday, 5th April at 10 am that included an overview of the programme, challenges, guidance on the application process and live Q&A. You can watch the recording here.
If you have any further questions before applying, please reach out to Andrea Perez Cipollitti – MK Accelerator Programme Manager (Andrea.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Register for the Application Support Webinar below.