The way our world works is changing rapidly and in fundamental ways. Innovation transforms how we live, work and play in order to adapt to our changing circumstances in an ever-more globalised and ageing society.
In this talk we will help you understand what the main industrial challenges that we are facing, and what you can do to help your organisation to grow. We will particularly focus on small-medium enterprises (SMEs) and their wide stakeholder connections, including local authorities, the government, academia and research.
We will be sharing our knowledge on:
- Harnessing networks to promote commercial, research and development work.
- Upskilling organisations to create a robust supply chain.
- Creating spaces to grow and foster technology and business innovation in your particular sector.
- Connecting growth locations in your area, such as with accelerators and technology parks.
- Delivering innovation programs to promote innovation and enterprise activities, which then delivers outputs for your organisation in the most productive way.
Register now to gain a better understanding of the current challenges we face and steps you can take to turn these barriers into opportunities. We will close the day with an open discussion on how you think your contributions may harness innovation and growth for your organisation.
19:00 Talk starts
20.30 Event close
Complimentary drinks and canapes will be provided.