Third Thursday: “Innovation: What’s in it for us?”
Event finished: 18th July 2019
The way our world works is changing rapidly and in fundamental ways. Innovation transforms how we live, work and play in order to adapt to our changing circumstances in an ever-more globalised and ageing society and can maximise productivity.
In this talk we will help you understand what the main industrial challenges that we are facing, and what you can do to help your organisation to grow. We will particularly focus on small-medium enterprises (SMEs) and their wide stakeholder connections, including local authorities, the government, academia and research.
We will be sharing our knowledge on:
- Harnessing networks to promote commercial, research and development work.
- Upskilling organisations to create a robust supply chain.
- Creating spaces to grow and foster technology and business innovation in your particular sector.
- Connecting growth locations in your area, such as with accelerators and technology parks.
- Delivering innovation programs to promote innovation and enterprise activities, which then delivers outputs for your organisation in the most productive way.