Integrated Land Use Planning Prototype Webinar
Event finished: 27th January 2021
This land use planning webinar is part of the Integrated Land Use Planning Prototype project, the first stage of a strategic programme to create an integrated model that will support planning for net zero growth and achieving decarbonisation commitments.
The work intended to:
- Increase understanding of the current status of modelling and the associated data landscape
- Gain insights into how models, tools and data are used to support planning and strategic decision making by local authorities today; and to identify opportunities for future development
- Develop a prototype that demonstrates the art of the possible in integrated planning
- Successfully engage key stakeholders (including local authorities and suppliers/developers, including innovative SMEs) for collaboration opportunities beyond the lifetime of this project.
- Introductions (10 mins)
- Background of the Project (10mins)
- Introduction to Bradford University Research (10mins)
- Outline of the Methodology and Prototype from Unboxed (20mins)
- Questions from audience (10mins)