Enabling and accelerating the transition to net zero manufacturing is essential if UK manufacturing is to remain competitive in the global markets. The Carbon Accounting programme is developing a standardised carbon accounting framework suitable for all UK manufacturers.
During the workshop, you will have the opportunity to actively contribute to the development of a standardised carbon accounting framework for all UK manufacturers.
- Connect and Collaborate: Network with manufacturing professionals, sharing your carbon accounting experience and insights. Collaborate towards a standardized framework that caters to manufacturers of all sizes, sectors, and products.
- Hands-on Exploration: Dive into an engaging full-day workshop, where you’ll explore and enhance the existing practices of carbon accounting. Interrogate High-Value Manufacturing Catapult’s framework, delve into user experiences with Connected Places Catapult, and address data needs with Digital Catapult.
- Influence the Future: Be a driving force in shaping the transition to net-zero manufacturing. Your input is crucial to developing a carbon accounting framework that ensures the competitiveness of UK manufacturing in the global markets.
- Exclusive Insights: Gain access to the preliminary finding and an outline draft of the standardised framework for UK manufacturing. Understand the ideal steps businesses should take for accounting scopes 1,2 and upstream 3 carbon emissions. for manufacturers of all sectors, sizes and products.
Who is it for?
- People who work in manufacturing.
- Are responsible for or play a key role in carbon accounting within their business.
- Are interested in helping to improve the way that carbon accounting is completed and reported in the UK.
If you have any questions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Spaces are limited, we kindly request that you register to attend at your earliest convenience.