The use cases provide practical and feasible innovative solutions to challenges faced by ports in the UK and around the world, building on the decarbonisation and digitalisation themes we explored in our recent Transitioning to Smart Ports project.
Delivering the Transition to Smart UK Ports
Event finished: 17th February 2021
The event will run from 13:30 – 16:30 on Wednesday 17th March. It will bring together expert representatives from the five ports along with Government and Trade bodies to discuss the implementation routes for the developed use cases and how they link to other ports and to the Government strategic perspectives.
We are also excited to announce that we will be launching our Free Ports report during the event. The report takes a holistic view of ensuring the success of the Freeports initiative in the UK, as well as their potential to stimulate investment and regional innovation.
Read up on the various use cases that will be discussed during the day.
- Smart Ports: Shore Power to Support Vessel Operations Use Case
- Smart Ports: Climate-Resilient River Operations in London by Predictive Digital Twin Use Case
- Smart Ports: Virtual Pre-Gate for Dynamic Management of Ferry Freight Export Traffic Use Case
- Smart Ports: Automated Asset Inspection and Port Sector Maintenance Insight Use Case
- Smart Ports: Intelligent Monitoring and Maintenance of Aids to Navigation Use Case