The CertiCAV Safety Assurance Framework for CAVs: Consultation Workshop
Event finished: 14th July 2020
This webinar will present the challenges of CAV safety assurance, and some of the solutions being developed on the CertiCAV project, which is being run by the Connected Places Catapult on behalf of the Department for Transport.
When complete, the CertiCAV framework will propose the safety criteria to be met as well as assessment methods that can be used to demonstrate compliance to these.
Following an initial webinar, stakeholders are invited to discuss and provide feedback on the CertiCAV approach in post-webinar meetings.
• Keynote talk by the Department for Transport
• Overview of the CertiCAV project
• CAV safety criteria: challenges and CertiCAV proposal
• Guest talk by Siddartha Khastgir, University of Warwick, on scenario-based validation
• Initial ideas on independent safety assurance methods
• Q&A session