On Tuesday 27 September, National Highways and Connected Places Catapult will be hosting an application support webinar for organisations interested in entering National Highways’ open innovation competition: Innovating to improve customer experiences of roadworks.
If you have a new idea, product or technology that has the potential to improve customer experiences of roadworks, secure your free webinar ticket now to get:
- An overview of the challenge set by National Highways and the competition criteria
- Support and guidance on the application process
- Answers to any questions you have about the competition
Through this competition, funding will be awarded to develop existing technology or new innovations that we think will help make a difference for road users, or the communities and businesses impacted by roadworks.
- 5th September 2022: Competition opens for applications
- 27th September 2022: Application support webinar
- 9th October 2022: Application deadline
- January 2023: Competition winners announced