Future Aviation Security Solutions Industrial PhD Partnership Brokerage Event
Event finished: 19th September 2019
Why should I attend a Brokerage event?
• £1 million for joint academic and industry research focussing on novel aviation security solutions
• The opportunity for UK universities and industry to forge new links through Industrial PhD Partnerships
• Government funding to support the development of highly-trained researchers with expertise in national security
Universities from across the UK that wish to carry out cutting edge research into the next generation of aviation security solutions are invited to apply for a share of this £1 million government fund.
At this event…
Universities interested in Future Aviation Security Solutions (FASS) IPP will need to apply with an industry partner. At our brokerage events we will bring together universities and industry partners to network and learn about the full application process. The agenda will include sessions on:
• An introduction to, FASS, CPC and FASS IPP
• Industry/academia networking
• Application process
• Questions and answers
If you can’t attend any of the brokerage events but you are interested in finding out more information about the grants please contact us here.