Driving productivity using drones in the Housing Sector
Event finished: 29th June 2021
The objective of this webinar is to help understand the impact of drones to deliver cost savings, drive productivity, enhance the data available on building assets and improve services to tenants and leaseholders.
The webinar will benefit organisations that manage housing assets including Housing Providers, ALMOs, Local Authorities and any other organisations that are looking to increase efficiency and safety through using drones and new methods of working towards preventative rather than reactive maintenance and delivery of Net Zero.
The objective of the webinar is to:
- Provide an understanding on how drone technology can benefit the housing sector
- Share outcomes from drone demonstrations hosted by Yorkshire Housing including the opportunities and benefits that can be achieved from using drones
- Provide next steps on how your organisation can adopt drone technology
The agenda will include:
- Housing Provider’s perspective
- Yorkshire Housing demonstration of building condition surveys
- Solutions available today including 2D orthomosaic, 3D modelling, thermal imaging, and the benefits of changing the current processes
- How to implement drone technology and how your organisation can get involved
- Open Q&A session
CPC will also share an update on the industry engagement activity as part of the Government Drone Pathfinder Catalyst Programme, sponsored by the Department for Transport. The Pathfinder Catalyst Programme aims to boost the development and use of drones across the UK economy, with the support from industry and the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).