The Cities Commission for Climate Investment, 3Ci, aims to help secure the necessary finance to support the transition to net zero.
This Summit will convene leading national decision-makers and influencers from national and local government, investors, and NGOs responsible for the driving of investment into net zero projects across cities.
Early confirmed keynote speakers include Lord Deben, Chairman of the Climate Change Committee and Professor Greg Clark CBE, Chair of 3Ci and the Connected Places Catapult.
If you are in Local Government, join us to:
- Help us design a new national technical assistance facility
- Understand how we can help bring your projects forward for investment
- Network with and share knowledge with other local authorities
If you are in the Investment Sector, join us to:
- Understand the investment opportunities being generated by local authorities
- Ensure the right investment decisions are factored into national programmes
- Contribute towards the design of a national technical facility and net zero pipeline
If you are from central government or industry, join us to:
- Understand the wider opportunities that can be unlocked through net zero
- Develop wider strategic relationships between different sectors and players
- Influence the agenda by sharing your priorities and challenges