The Connected Places Summit is an independent forum for debate, networking, sharing innovating and creating new alliances to respond to the generational trends that are shaping the places of tomorrow. The 2-day hybrid summit will be a platform for showcasing how the UK and its global partners are working towards a more sustainable and prosperous future for all.
From inspiring keynotes and visionary thinking on the future of places, to interactive workshops, live project showcases, and opportunities to connect with peers from technology, transport, mobility, cities, investment, academia, and government.
It’s an empowering and inspirational gathering.
Everyone from the technology, transport, mobility, cities, investment, academia, and government sectors is welcome and encouraged to attend. Whether you’re an SME, investor, local government leader or a place leader – we’ve got an agenda lined up for you.
- 2000 Attendees
- 500+ Leading Companies
- 60% Decision Makers
- 40% Innovators
- 150+ Thought-provoking speakers
- 60+ Hours of essential content
Connected Places Summit is the place for:
- Inspiration about how places will enable economic growth and job creation
- Discovering new products and solutions that will drive innovation and sustainability
- Networking with UK and global peers and visionaries
- Engaging with industry luminaries and thought leaders
What are the partnership benefits?
- Position your brand with 2000+ cross-industry attendees; 60% decision-makers and 40% innovators
- Stand side-by-side with some of the UK’s most innovative businesses and start-ups and keep your name front and center
- Spark connections that you never knew were possible through our networking programmes
- Amplify your announcements to an audience of 60% decision-makers and 40% innovators from the transport, built environment and place leadership sectors
- Accelerate investment & partnerships
- Announce your game-changing innovations and thought leadership in front of the influencers of the industry
- Shape critical debates in keynotes, fringe events and workshops
The Connected Places Summit will take place in-person 20-21 March 2024 at Convene, 22 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 4BQ.
Check out our agenda-at-a-glance to start planning your trip and check back for more event details as we get closer to the event.
If you cannot make it to London, we will be streaming the best of the Summit online.
Registration is now live, register here
The conversations, debates and project showcases will be guided by a series of challenge-led, provocative and cross-cutting questions along the following themes:
|Place Leadership||Preparing our cities for the challenges and opportunities that rapid urbanisation brings|
|Connected Intelligence||Harnessing digital technologies and data to improve decision making and create better places|
|Transport & Mobility||Creating transport systems that are integrated with places through new technologies and mobility modes|
|Climate Action||Making robust business cases for testing and investing in sustainable, net zero technologies and infrastructure|
View the full Agenda-At-A-Glance
A connected place is where more than just people, infrastructure, economy and planet come together. It’s also where the digital world, new modes of transport and mobility, and exciting new networks for trade and exchange coincide. A connected place is integrated, inter-dependent, interoperable and ultimately more productive and innovative.
But making a connected place succeed is hard. There are many stakeholders, businesses, regulators and community groups who want to be involved across every mode of transport, every type of building, the infrastructure that underpins them, and the data and digital platforms that connect them. That’s why we need to Accelerate Innovation. Together.
To find out more about the power of a Connected Place, watch this short video
Connected Places Catapult is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England under company number 11837978. Its registered office is at 1 Sekforde Street, London, EC1R 0BE.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|