We welcome SME applicants who work in any of the following:
- decarbonisation, circular economy
- climate change and environmental sustainability
- geographic or regionally-targeted innovation
- innovation that is aimed at commercial or residential users
- innovations that work across more than one sector
- follow-on international opportunities that help the UK lead the world
This is phase 1 of the SBRI competition, which will be exploring the feasibility of proposals. If successful, projects will enter phase 2 which is continued research, development and testing. Projects sizes can range up to a total cost of £60,000, including VAT. Projects must start on 1st October 2020 and can last up to 3 months.
If you are interested in partnering with us, please contact SMEDevelopmentTeam@cp.catapult.org.uk and send over a brief of your business explaining how your business could fit with this call. Deadline for expressing interest is 22nd July.