We welcome SME applicants who work in any of the following:
- decarbonisation, circular economy
- climate change and environmental sustainability
- geographic or regionally-targeted innovation
- innovation that is aimed at commercial or residential users
- innovations that work across more than one sector
- follow-on international opportunities that help the UK lead the world
SMEs must be past the feasibility study stage.
These grants are a form of state aid under the COVID-19 Temporary Framework for the UK. Aid may be granted to organisations that were not in difficulty on 31 December 2019, but that faced difficulties or entered into difficulty thereafter as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak. Micro and small businesses are exempt from this test unless they:
- are in insolvency proceedings
- have received rescue aid that has not been repaid
- are subject to a restructuring plan under state aid rules
If you are interested in partnering with us, please contact SMETeam@cp.catapult.org.uk and send over a brief of your business explaining how your business could fit with this call. Deadline for expressing interest is 17th July.