Purpose of the role
To manage the end-to-end recruitment process for Catapult Connected Places group companies. In addition, this role will work on projects with the wider team to build a robust recruitment process that is efficient and reduces cost/reliance on external recruitment agencies.
- Managing the end to end recruitment process including approvals, facilitating role brief meetings, candidate attraction and assessment. This may include assisting with interviews.
- With regards job descriptions, support and challenge the business owners to ensure the content accurately reflects the role requirements;
- Review all new roles submitted and evaluate against a banding framework
- Work with the wider HR team on a 2-month project to review and align all existing role job descriptions
- Recommend appropriate specialist agencies when required, whilst collaborating with key internal stakeholders, e.g. Procurement
- Support people managers in all aspects of recruitment
- Work with HRBP to liaise with Management Accounts, regarding budgeted headcount
- Work collaboratively with the HR Administrator to ensure a smooth candidate experience and pre-boarding approach
- Manage the production of the recruitment tracker, ensuring weekly accurate MI for the Corporate Management Team.
- Develop and implement strategies to attract diverse candidates across the business to ensure it is a diverse and inclusive environment
- Monitor and report on recruitment KPIs, alongside other HR metrics such as attrition, and make recommendations as appropriate
- Undertake and manage ad hoc projects on recruitment and any other reasonable duties to support the Catapult in achieving its strategic outcomes and ensure effective business operations
- Assist the HRBP in reviewing and building a robust recruitment framework and toolkit for HR and the business to adopt.
- Ensure that all activities are consistent with relevant policies and procedures and are compliant with GDPR
- Build effective relationships, working with colleagues and a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand, in conjunction with the HRBP and Internal Communications Specialist
- Act as a point of contact for all resourcing issues and matters, responding in a timely manner
Required skills and experience
- Credible to work with senior management and external agencies
- Expert on recruitment with generalist HR experience.
- Knowledgeable on employment legislation and how to keep up to date
- Previous experience of implementing HR projects
- Experienced in managing different approaches to recruitment
- Knowledgeable on assessment techniques
- Experience with Job Evaluation and role benchmarking (Willis Towers Watson)
- CIPD qualified Level 5
- Experience across multiple sectors including not for profit
- Experience of managing D&I initiatives to drive improvements
- Knowledge of HRIS (resourcing module implementation would be an advantage)