Purpose of the Role
As part of a ‘Microsoft-First’ strategy, Connected Places Catapult require a hands-on Microsoft SharePoint Lead that will be responsible for the creation of a company-wide SharePoint vision, including the build and roll out of the application across the business.
You will be a SharePoint expert and have a solid career history of quickly adapting to new environments and working in a remote team.
- Promote the management of SharePoint content within CPC, through collaboration and requirements gathering with key business areas
- Design and develop site templates, master pages, style libraries and web part libraries. Create bespoke applications for business areas where appropriate
- To manage the migration of SharePoint Online from two existing O365 tenants into a single consolidated tenant (post-merger)
- Work with the Director of Digital Innovation, COO and ICT Team to define SharePoint governance, policy, and architecture
- Provide SharePoint best practice guidance and activities to ICT teams and business areas
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 7 years of recent experience in roles that demonstrate experience in design and development of SharePoint Online in an agile environment.
- You will be a self-starter and effective collaborator, providing deep technical expertise in SharePoint design and implementation, SharePoint customisation, and optimization
- SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams (Files) administration and management
- Familiar with the deployment of SharePoint hub sites
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal IT teams and business sponsors
- Team player that is comfortable working in a highly agile environment.
- Ability to analyse problems and provide clear recommendations.
- Proven capability to manage competing priorities within short timelines with little to no supervision
- Experience working with integrated applications such as Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power BI and Power Automate
- Previous experience developing and implementing a metadata taxonomy in challenging environments
- Working knowledge of SharePoint workflow and third-party applications such as Sharegate