Purpose of the role
This role will assist the marketing team with all content and design activities to help increase the visibility of the organisation across all our marketing channels.
- Support the marketing and content team with the coordination of activities within the content and campaign calendar.
- Gather information for regular newsletters and email communications and ensure timely and successful execution of these channels.
- Support the team with all social media promotion to drive traffic to our website. Including, gathering assets and information for posts, measuring success and monitoring social media channels for comment opportunities or cross promotions.
- Support the content team with all content marketing and news updates, including proofing pieces of content for SEO, keywords and readability, and uploading to the corporate CMS system.
- Repurpose content into different formats for different channels and audience groups.
- Supporting the content team with all content production and dissemination including PR coordination and media promotion.
- Work with the events team to help coordinate event promotion across all digital marketing channels.
- Work with the creative resources to support correct company branding and visual identity on all marketing material and company presentations.
- Schedule marketing and planning meetings as well as media interviews when necessary
- Collate and finalise internal and external company presentations and speeches.
- Gather data using analytical tools and platforms to demonstrate the performance of marketing activities and present this to senior colleagues
- Support the content team with ongoing market research and analysis to identify new marketing opportunities.
Required skills and experience
- Must be well organised and able to multi-task well in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Driven and self-motivated with the willingness and ambition to learn
- Able to work independently and take initiative when required.
- A strong passion for marketing and content promotion.
- Great attention to detail and an analytical mindset.
- A creative mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience on social channels primarily LinkedIn and Twitter.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter, quoting the relevant job role you are applying for, to: email@example.com