Purpose of the role
The Dynamics 365 Technical Specialist position combines the roles of implementation and technical consultant in one. The role requires hands-on involvement in the end to end project implementation cycle, from kick-off design through to go-live – working with an experienced, like-minded team along the way.
You will be required to bring a wealth of industry experience – and work on projects with professionalism, both technically and consultative to ensure the systems are implemented to reflect business need but also to provide an environment of continuous development when at BAU stage.
- Be involved in technical delivery of multiple workstreams within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE project
- Conduct hands-on configuration, customisation and extensions of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Be client facing and comfortable with requirements gathering and business analysis
- Establish a DevOps process for the multi-stream project
- Document, propose and discuss architecture and solutions options
- Create and maintain documentation of applicable processes and methodologies used.
- Support the development of CPC solution strategy and governance processes.
Required skills and experience
- A strong technical knowledge and understanding of Dynamics CRM/ 365 Customer Engagement
- Excellent knowledge of the Dynamics 365 Product and hands on experience configuring the product including: Entity Creation, Workflows, Business Rules, Business Process Flows, etc.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Power Automate, including hands-on experience of using Power Automate to integrate key business systems.
- Strong project experience translating client business needs into software capabilities.
- Team player that is comfortable working in a highly agile environment.
- Good working knowledge or experience with building PowerApps
- Knowledge and experience of Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation/Project Operations and/or Dynamics 365 Marketing.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter, quoting the relevant job role you are applying for, to: email@example.com