Purpose of the role
The Dynamics 365 Functional Specialist position combines the roles of implementation specialist and functional consultant in one. The role requires senior, hands-on involvement in the end to end project implementation cycle, from kick-off design through to go-live – working with an experienced, like-minded team along the way.
As a senior team member, you will be required to bring a wealth of industry experience – and work on projects with professionalism, both technically and consultative to ensure the systems are implemented to reflect business need but also to provide an environment of continuous development when at BAU stage.
- Be involved in and/or manage multiple workstreams within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE project
- Re-engineering of business processes and advise on enhancements based on best practice and Dynamics 365 knowledge
- Facilitate workshops with the CPC working groups to analyse and design solutions and be involved in sprint planning and sprint review workshops
- Document, propose and discuss architecture and solutions options
- Create and maintain documentation of applicable processes and methodologies used.
- Support the development of CPC solution strategy and governance processes.
- Train users, where applicable, in the Dynamics 365 solutions developed.
Required skills and experience
- A strong functional knowledge and understanding of Dynamics CRM/ 365 Customer Engagement
- A firm background across the full functional implementation life cycle (incl. project analysis, design, testing, training, and go-live support)
- Excellent knowledge of the Dynamics 365 Product and hands on experience configuring the product including: Entity Creation, Workflows, Business Rules, Business Process Flows, etc.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Power Automate, including hands-on experience of using Power Automate to integrate key business systems.
- Strong project experience translating client business needs into software capabilities.
- Team player that is comfortable working in a highly agile environment.
- Knowledge and experience of Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation/Project Operations and/or Dynamics 365 Marketing.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter, quoting the relevant job role you are applying for, to: firstname.lastname@example.org