On the 18 June, we will be joined by representatives from the UK Department for International Trade, Singaporean government and a number of large companies to discuss current opportunities, how you can get involved and what support is available for UK plc.
If you’re an SME that is ready to globalise into the Singapore market, this webinar will give you insights into real, live projects and tangible next steps to get access to these. In addition, you will receive information on where to find support to win business in Singapore and tips from an SME who is working in the market.
- Wei Chuen Chua, Regional VP Europe, Economic Development Board Singapore
- Charlene Wong, Assistant Director, Infocomm Media Development Authority
- Yeong Chien Tho, Executive Director, Privitar
- Elsie Yim, Senior Trade & Investment Advisor Manager, UK Department for International Trade
- 10:00 – Welcome and opening remarks
- 10:05 – Singapore’s tech landscape with Wei Chuen Chua
- 10:15 – Opportunities in Singapore with Charlene Wong
- 10:40 – Working in Singapore’s market with Mr Yeong Chien Tho
- 10:50 – Support available for UK PLC – Elsie Yim
- 11:00 – Q&A
- 11:15 – Webinar ends
All times above in BST.