Webinar log in
From 10:00am (BST) on Thursday 18 June you can access the webinar on Zoom by clicking here.
Watch our Third Thursday live via YouTube
At this event you will hear from:
- Wei Chuen Chua, Regional VP Europe, Economic Development Board Singapore who will map out the tech landscape in Singapore, including opportunities in 5G, ports development, and region-wide digitisation initiatives, as well as additional opportunities across APAC with governments already partnering with Singapore.
- Charlene Wong, Assistant Director, Innovation, Infocomm Media Development Authority will highlight IMDA’s Open Innovation Platform, accreditation programme, and other areas of IMDA focus, and how UK companies can work with them.
- Teng Lip Khoo, Head, Singapore Technologies Engineering Ventures will run through some of their projects, opportunities and how UK companies can partner with them, and
- Elsie Yim, Senior Trade & Investment Manager, UK Department for International Trade who will run through the support DIT offers UK businesses and how you can connect with them.
If you’re an SME ready to globalise into the Singapore market, this webinar will detail real, live projects already on the lookout for innovation partners such as yourself, and will walk you through what next steps you need to take to get connected.
- Dr Amy Hochadel, Director, Global Business Growth, Connected Places Catapult
- Wei Chuen CHUA, Regional VP Europe, Economic Development Board Singapore
- Yeong Chien THO, Executive Director, Privitar
- Charlene Wong, Assistant Director, Innovation, Infocomm Media Development Authority
- Teng Lip KHOO, Head, Singapore Technologies Engineering Ventures
- Elsie Yim, Senior Trade & Investment Manager, UK Department for International Trade
- 10:00 – Welcome and opening remarks
- 10:05 – Singapore’s tech landscape with Wei Chuen CHUA
- 10:15 – Opportunities in Singapore with Charlene Wong and Teng Lip KHOO
- 10:40 – Working in Singapore’s market with Mr Yeong Chien THO
- 10:50 – Support available for UK PLC – Elsie Yim
- 11:00 – Q&A
- 11:15 – Webinar ends
All times above in BST.