Webinar log in
From 10:00 BST (BST) on Wednesday 10 June you can access the webinar on Zoom by clicking here.
Housing monitoring is a key part of a plan-led system and is paramount to understand whether policies, interventions and investments in the market have had the intended impact. Yet currently it is often undervalued, under-resourced and characterised by resource-intensive processes such as visiting sites on a bus or bike to check if homes have been built.
Join us for this webinar where, together with the London Borough of Waltham Forest, we will examine the key challenges faced by housing monitoring, and showcase the outcome of this work exploring the automation of the housing monitoring process in the borough including how blending different council-owned and external datasets, and linking them in new ways could transform this procedure.
- The London Borough of Waltham Forest Planning Team
- Atkins London Development Database Team
- Kate Taylor, Digital Planning Team Lead, Connected Places Catapult
- Yusuf Sohoye, Data Engineer, Connected Places Catapult
- Dominika Swierad, Design Researcher, Connected Places Catapult
- 10:00 – 10:45: Speakers and project showcase presentations
- 10:45 – 11:00: Questions from the audience