To keep our population independent and living in their homes for as long as possible, support for home adaptations needs to become accessible and affordable. There is growing interest and innovation in this area. This talk will discuss the innovative solutions in finance that are beginning to emerge that seek to bridge supply and demand.
Our talk will be led by our guest speakers including:
- Libby Eastley, Head of Business Development, Living Plus (Places for People)
- Christopher Down, Founder, Solis Capital LLP
- Stephen Muers, Head of Strategy and Market Development, Big Society Capital
- Mark Norbury, Chief Executive, UnLtd
- Henry Smith, Senior Programme Manager-Homes, Centre for Ageing Better
More to be confirmed.
Join us to listen and participate.
8:00 – Registration
8:30 – Welcome and Introduction to the panel
9:30 – Q&A
10:15 – Networking
10:30 – Event Close
Complimentary Tea and Coffees will be provided.
This event is free to attend.