Connections Cafes look to explore developments and opportunities in the built environment and mobility services that enable new levels of physical, digital and social connectedness. They offer support and guidance to growing businesses to help them bridge the gap between new innovations and commercial success. You will also have the chance to network with the CPC team and other businesses from within the industry.
This Connection Cafe will have a focus on ‘Digitisation & Innovation in Transport and Mobility’ within the mobility and smart cities sectors.
We welcome all SMEs and businesses who work within these exciting sectors.
Agenda (subject to change):
- Doug Field – Chair at New Anglia LEP – New Anglia LEP: agile to change
- Ruairi Charlesworth – Development Manager at Highway Data Systems – Automating Infrastructure Quality Testing
- Ian Dee – Chief Executive Officer at Energeo – Supporting EV Infrastructure Strategy with Geospatial Intelligence
- Charles Kitchin – City Manager at CityFibre – Building a Gigabit City
- Matt Capp – Senior Manager at BT – Adastral Park: making a top innovation campus smart
- Ben Klarich – Head of New Business at Mapcite – Data-Driven Transport
- Martin Robinson – Founder/Director at Transfaction – UK road freight; a £10b / year opportunity
- Lee Preston – Group Carbon & Utilities Manager at Aviva – Solar carports: Integrating battery and EV charging
- Imogen Shipperlee – Innovation Manager at Hethel Innovation – Platform Innovation: building smart communities