This work is associated with the CertiCAV project, which is being run by Connected Places Catapult in partnership with WMG, University of Warwick and on behalf of the UK Department for Transport. CertiCAV is developing a framework to define and assess the safety of HAVs suitable for a basis of a UK safety assurance scheme that will enable the introduction of HAV services and support the evaluation of applications for advanced trials.
- Keynote by the Department for Transport
- Assurance Requirements, including driving criteria and the role of any potential digital highway code (DHC)
- Assurance Goals, including evidence pillars the ADSE will be expected to provide
- Processes for generating test scenarios and running them in simulation
- Guest talk by the Law Commission
- Panel session