The GlobalStars funding competition was launched by EUREKA, in partnership with Enterprise Singapore, and is open scope.
They are seeking collaborative R&D projects which will result in a new product, industrial process or service, be innovative, and involve an element of technological risk. Projects must start between 1 April 2021 and 30 June 2021 and last up to 24 months. The deadline of 15th October 2020 for proposal submissions is fast approaching.
- Product development level: TRL4-7
- Ground-breaking technologies with the potential for commercialisation in the urban and transport sectors and a detailed understanding of urban data. We are particularly interested in companies in the Plantech industry
- Financial capacity to provide match-funding
- Partners in Singapore
- UK registered
- Expertise in CR&D projects (bid development and delivery)
- International experience highly desirable.
How to apply
If you are interested in collaborating with us on this exciting project, please submit your expression of interest to Aline Martins: Aline.Martins@cp.catapult.org.uk before 7th October. To submit, we will require the following from your business:
- Company Name:
- Registration Number:
- Size: Micro/Small/Medium
- Company Description:
- Project Description:
- Why would you like to work in Singapore?
- Describe your partners in Singapore (if applicable):
- Describe your experience in CR&D projects:
- Have you got financial capacity to provide match-funding? Y/N (Note that the total project size is up to £350k, and SMEs are required to provide 30% match-funding)
- What kind of support would you be interested in getting from CPC?
If you have any questions about the competition, please contact Aline on the email above.