About our project partners:
UK Science & Innovation Network
The UK Science and Innovation Network (SIN) promotes and facilitates international collaboration in research and innovation between the UK and China. SIN officers work with the local science and innovation community in support of UK policy overseas, leading to mutual benefits to the UK and the host country. They have staff based in the British Embassy in Beijing and Consulates in Chongqing, Guangzhou and Shanghai.
Satellite Applications Catapult
The Satellite Applications Catapult is a unique innovation and technology company which boosts UK productivity by helping organisations harness the power of satellite-based services.
- We work with businesses of all sizes to realise their potential from space infrastructure and its applications.
- By connecting industry and academia, we get new research off the ground and into the market more quickly.
- We help organisations make use of and benefit from satellite technologies, bringing together multi-disciplinary teams to generate ideas and solutions in an open innovation environment.
The Satellite Applications Catapult is one of a network of 9 Catapults, established to transform the UK’s capability for innovation in high-growth areas of the UK economy. Through our work we aim to support UK industry to capture a 10% share of the predicted £400Bn global space market by 2030.
Interested in participating in overseas missions?
We are interested to hear from:
- UK companies that have cutting edge innovation solutions for challenges in the Advanced Urban Services and Smart City space, in particular (but not limited to) the areas in Future of Mobility, Data & AI, Clean Growth and Aging Society.
- UK Companies that have a deployable, interactive demonstration of their technology or solution
- UK Companies interested in a long-term investment in overseas markets.
To register your interest to participate in future missions please contact us at: info-LDN@cp.catapult.org.uk